Ingredients* 50ml Baileys Irish cream liqueur
* 200g good quality dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
* 20g butter
* 1 / 3 cup (100g) sweetened condensed milk
* 50 g chopped unsalted pistachio nuts
* About 75g crushed shortbread
* Mini marshmallows 200 g (or regular marshmallows, chopped)
* 150g white chocolate, coarsely chopped
Method1.Grease a pan eight cm x 20cm bar. Line with parchment paper, when some prominent.
2.Place Baileys, chocolate, butter and milk in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water (do not let bowl touch water). Melt and stir gently until smooth. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Stir in nuts, crackers, marshmallow and 100g of white chocolate. Spread mixture in pan, then refrigerate for 2-3 hours until firm.
3.Melt the remaining 50g of white chocolate as before. Drizzle fudge over, leave for 3-4 minutes to set, then cut into squares. Fudge should be stored in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Tag,Chocolate Brownie,Chocolate Cake,Chocolate Recipes,Chocolate Sweet,Hot chocolate,white Chocolate Cake