* 1 (16 ounce) package Oreo Cookies Chocolate Sandwich, divided
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
* 2 (8 ounces) semi-sweet Baker's Baking package chocolate fondue
Method1. reserve for later use Crush 9 of the graham cracker crumbs, in fine, food processor. (The cookies can also be finely crushed in a resealable plastic bag with rolling pin.) Crush re maining 36 cookies into fine crumbs and place in medium bowl. Add cream cheese and mix until smooth. Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls 1 inch in diameter.
2. dip balls into chocolate and place on a baking sheet covered with waxed paper. (Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.) Sprinkle the crumbs.
3. Refrigerator until firm, about 1 hour. Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator.
As easy as Dip Truffles
Place truffle in the melted chocolate to coat; roller if necessary. Lift truffle from chocolate with 2 forks (which will allow excess chocolate to run off) before placing on wax paper.
Tag,Chocolate Brownie,Chocolate Cake,Chocolate Recipes,Chocolate Sweet,Hot chocolate,white Chocolate Cake