IngredientsChocolate # 1 / 3 cup white (cut into small pieces) shopping list
# 1 / 2 cup hot shopping list of water
# 1 cup butter (no substitutes!) Shopping Lists
# 1 1 / 2 cup white granulated sugar shopping list
# 4 egg yolks, unbeaten shopping list
# 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
# 2 1 / 2 cups cake flour shopping list
# 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
# 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
# 4 egg whites, beaten stiff shopping list
Glaze #: shopping list
# 1 / 2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar in a shopping list
# 6 tablespoons evaporated milk to the shopping list
# 1 / 4 cup butter shopping list
# 2 cups white chocolate (chopped) shopping list
# 1 1 / 2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
# White chocolate chips to the bottom of the shopping list (optional)
# Nuts toasted for garnish (optional)
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
* Grease and flour 3 -9 cm layer pans.
* Melt the white chocolate in hot water, cold water.
* Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
* Add the egg yolks. Beat.
* Add white chocolate and vanilla.
* Sift flour with soda, add alternately with buttermilk to creamed mixture.
* Fold in egg whites beaten stiff.
* Combine milk, sugar and butter in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 (one) minute. Remove from heat and add white chocolate and vanilla. Stir until caramels are melted. Beat until consistency to spread. Frost 3-layer cake.
* To spread slowly cool if icing is too loose, the heat if it is too rigid.
* Garnish with chocolate shavings and / or nuts.
* Use a serrated knife to cut the cake.