Ingredients* 1-3/4 cups sugar
* 1 / 2 cup canola oil
* 2 eggs, lightly beaten
* 2 / 3 cup unsweetened apple juice
* 1 tbsp tsp vanilla extract
* 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 / 2 cup baking cocoa
* 1 tbsp teaspoon baking powder
* 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
* 1 / 2 cup buttermilk
* 2 cups grated zucchini
* 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips miniatures
* 1 / 2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
Directions* In a large bowl, sugar beet and oil on medium speed 1 minute. Add eggs, applesauce and vanilla, beat 1 minute. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt, add the sugar mixture alternately buttermilk, beating just until blended. Stir in the zucchini.
* Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. hob coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Sprinkle chocolate chips and pecans. Bake 10-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 18 servings.
1 pc corresponds to 286 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 152 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 2 fat.
Tag,Chocolate Brownie,Chocolate Cake,Chocolate Recipes,Chocolate Sweet,Hot chocolate,white Chocolate Cake
30 30 30