Chocolate Cake

Ingredients

Cooking spray

1 / 2 cup granulated sugar

1 / 2 cup packed dark brown sugar

Water 3 / 4 cup

1 tablespoon instant coffee granules or 2 tablespoons instant coffee

2 / 3 cup Dutch process or unsweetened cocoa

Tsp salt 1 / 4

2 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped

2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped

2 tablespoons Kahlua (coffee liqueur)

3 large egg yolks

1 / 3 cup cake flour term (such as swan's down)

6 large egg whites (at room temperature)

1 / 4 teaspoon cream of tartar

1 / 3 cup granulated sugar

C. 1 tablespoons sugar

Cup raspberries 1 / 4 (optional)

Chocolate curls (optional)

Preparation


Preheat oven to 300 degrees.

Primer 9-inch spring form pan with cooking spray. Busy.

Mix 1 / 2 cup granulated sugar, 1 / 2 cup brown sugar, water and coffee in a large pot, mix well and bring to boil. Remove from heat, add cocoa, salt and chocolate, stirring with a whisk until chocolate melts. Add the egg yolks and KahlĂșa. Add flour and let cool to room temperature. Set aside.

Whisk the egg whites and cream of tartar at high speed mixer until stiff. Add 1 / 3 cup granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks. Egg mixture gently sometimes a quarter of white chocolate mixture, repeat with the remaining egg mixture white, one quarter at a time. Spoon into prepared pan. Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Remove the sides of the pan, sift the icing sugar on the cake. Garnish with raspberries and chocolate curls, if desired.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

This article will assist the internet users for building up new website or even a blog from start to end.


Visit my web-site; Buy Diet Patch

Anonymous said...

Hi there, its fastidious piece of writing concerning media print, we
all be aware of media is a fantastic source of facts.

Feel free to surf to my website ... buy acai ultra

Anonymous said...

I am in fact thankful to the owner of this web page who has shared this impressive post at here.


Also visit my blog post Diet Patch Review

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I want to subscribe for this webpage to
take most up-to-date updates, thus where can i do it please assist.


my web page ... Natural CLeanse Review

Anonymous said...

This piece of writing is truly a good one it helps new internet viewers, who are wishing
in favor of blogging.

Look at my webpage; Pure HCA

Anonymous said...

I have read several good stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting.
I surprise how much effort you place to create such a excellent informative web
site.

Here is my web site ... Raspberry Ketone Plus Diet

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when viewing from my iphone. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this issue.
If you have any recommendations, please share.

Thanks!

my page: natural cure of forehead lines

Anonymous said...

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend
your website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal.
I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

Here is my homepage - Buy garciniacambogia

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if
you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter
updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Also visit my site :: Veluminous Skin Care Formula

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

My web blog; Buy Nuvocleanse

Anonymous said...

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification
seemed to be on the web the easiest thing
to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they just
don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Also visit my blog post; Cambogia trim

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to return the favor?
.I'm attempting to in finding issues to enhance my web site!I assume its good enough to make use of a few of your ideas!!

my web blog Green coffee info

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon everyday.
It will always be exciting to read through content from other authors
and use something from other sites.

My blog; Rejuvenex info

Anonymous said...

I always spent my half an hour to read this web site's articles or reviews all the time along with a cup of coffee.

my webpage Natural Cleanse

Anonymous said...

Hello, this weekend is fastidious for me, for the reason that this point in time i am reading
this enormous educational paragraph here at my
residence.



http://www.schwarzelisten.com/index.php?go=valid&user=e5d7c1f2c71a850bd6ab9202b7751d55

My weblog ... Beyond Raspberry ketone Review

Anonymous said...

I simply could not go away your site prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the usual info a person provide on your visitors?
Is gonna be back incessantly in order to inspect new posts

my blog post :: buy raspberry ketone

Anonymous said...

I just like the valuable information you provide to your articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and test again here regularly.

I am moderately certain I will be told many new stuff proper
here! Good luck for the next!

Also visit my blog; pureraspberryketone.com

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Email Subscriptions

Followers