Banana Oatmeal Muffins

Banana Oatmeal Muffins
I love bananas as a fruit, but I do not like foods like banana-flavored yogurts, smoothies, etc., but the other day at a PTA bake sale I tried a banana muffins someone had done (they look so delicious) and was pleasantly surprised when I made a mental note to look up recipes online and try to make some banana muffins for us. Also wanted to use some of my oatmeal in the cupboard, and if this recipe was the thing.

I made some changes in the ingredients as follows.

Banana and Oatmeal Muffins
Ingredients

2 cups flour

1 teaspoon baking powder

1 / 2 teaspoon baking soda

1 teaspoon cinnamon

1 cup oats

3 tablespoons honey

2 eggs

3 / 4 of cream (only because I had no yogurt)
Banana Oatmeal Muffins

100g butter, softened

2 ripe bananas, mashed

Follow the recipe site, the only thing different was I did not sift the flour.

Personally, I loved these muffins as an alternative to breakfast my usual toast. Husband and son if A. Self did have 1 or 2 with her milk for breakfast. I think next time I make these I will make some additional changes could experiment with different fruits, nuts and / or nuts.






See also,Chocolate Brownie,Chocolate Cake,Chocolate Recipes,Chocolate Sweet,Hot chocolate,white Chocolate Cake , Chocolate Mug Cake

Post a Comment

0 Comments