Prep 30 minsCook 45 mins
* 100g plain chocolate
* 150g unsalted butter, softened
* 175g caster sugar
* 3 eggs, beaten
* 175g cake flour
1 tablespoon level teaspoon baking powder
* Cocoa 25g
* 2 large bananas, peeled and crushed
1. Preheat the oven to 160C/gas 4 180C/fan Butter and base line 2 x 450g of milk with bread baking paper. In order streusel topping, rub the butter into the flour, then mixed with Demerara sugar and chopped pecans. Melt the chocolate either in microwave or in a glass bowl over a pan of boiling water with difficulty. Mix well and remove from heat.
2. Beat together softened butter and powdered sugar until pale and fluffy. Gradually add egg, beating well after each addition. Sift together flour, baking powder and cocoa and fold in using a large metal spoon. Add mashed bananas and chocolate and mix well.
3. Divide mixture between 2 tins and top each with the streusel. Bake 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on a rack, then wrap in wax paper or aluminum.
Tag,Chocolate Brownie,Chocolate Cake,Chocolate Recipes,Chocolate Sweet,Hot chocolate,white Chocolate Cake , Chocolate Mug Cake