Chocolate cake Brownie
* 100g butter
* 175g caster sugar
* 75g of brown sugar or muscovado
* 125g of chocolate (dark or milk)
* 1 tbsp tbsp golden syrup
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract / essence
* 100g flour
* ½ teaspoon baking powder
* 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Grease and line a mold of 20 cm.
2. Put the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, chocolate and golden syrup in a saucepan and melt gently over low heat until it is smooth and free of lumps.
3. Take the pan off the heat.
4. Break the eggs into a bowl and beat with fork until smooth and fluffy. 5 Add the eggs, vanilla powder, flour, baking powder and cocoa in the chocolate mixture and mix well.
5. Put the mixture into a loaf pan lined with buttered and place in middle of oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
6. Remove and let cool for 20-30 minutes before cutting into wedges and serve.
7. Serve with cream or ice cream and lots of fresh fruit.
Tag,Chocolate Brownie,Chocolate Cake,Chocolate Recipes,Chocolate Sweet,Hot chocolate,white Chocolate Cake