Why is dark chocolate healthy?
The chocolate is plant-based, which means it contains many health benefits of dark vegetables. These benefits of flavonoids, which act as antioxidants. Antioxidants protect the body from aging caused by free radicals, which can cause damage leading to heart disease. Dark chocolate contains lots of antioxidants (nearly 8 times the number found in strawberries). Flavonoids also help relax blood pressure through nitric oxide production, and the balance of certain hormones in the body.
Note: Keep track of the longevity and anti-aging to my weekly newsletter.
Health Benefits Of Chocolate Black Heart:
Dark chocolate is good for your heart. A small bar on a daily basis can help keep your heart and your cardiovascular system works. Two health benefits of dark chocolate heart are:
* Lowering blood pressure: Studies have shown that consumption of a small black bar of chocolate every day can reduce blood pressure in people with high blood pressure.
* Reduce cholesterol: Dark chocolate has also been shown to reduce LDL (bad cholesterol) by almost 10 percent.
Other benefits of dark chocolate:
Chocolate also offers advantages in addition to protecting your heart:
* You have good taste
* Stimulates production of endorphins, which gives a feeling of pleasure
* Contains serotonin, which acts as an antidepressant
* It contains substances theobromine, caffeine and other stimulants that are stimulants
The chocolate does not have much fat?
Here's some good news - some of the fat in chocolate does not affect your cholesterol levels. Chocolate, fat is oleic acid 3.1, stearic acid and 3.1 palmitic 01.03:
* Oleic acid is a monounsaturated fat that is also healthy in the olive oil.
* Stearic acid is a saturated fat, but research shows has a neutral effect on cholesterol.
* The palmitic acid is a saturated fat, which increases the cholesterol and the risk of heart disease.
This means that only one third of the fat in chocolate is bad for you black.
Chocolate Tip 1 - Balance the calories:
This information does not mean you should eat a pound of chocolate a day. Chocolate is always a high-calorie, high fat food. Most studies used does not exceed 100 grams, or about 3.5 ounces of black chocolate a day to get benefits.
A bar of dark chocolate contains about 400 calories. If you eat half bar of chocolate a day, you have to balance the 200 calories by eating less of something else. Cut the second candy or snacks and replace them with chocolate to keep your total calories as well.
Tip 2 Chocolate - Chocolate Flavor:
Chocolate is a food complex in more than 300 compounds and chemicals in each bite. Really enjoy and appreciate chocolate, take the time to try it. Professional chocolate tasters have developed a system for the tasting of chocolate, which contains the evaluation of appearance, smell, touch and taste of each piece.
chocolate-based Tip 3 - Go black chocolate:
Dark chocolate has more antioxidants than milk or white chocolate. These other two chocolates, you can not make health claims. Dark chocolate has 65 percent or more cocoa content.
Council chocolate 4 - Skip the Nougat:
You should look for pure dark chocolate or dark chocolate and nuts, orange peel or other flavorings. Avoid anything with caramel, nougat, or other fillings. These fillings are just adding sugar and fat, which removes many of the benefits you get from eating chocolate.
Chocolate Tip 5 - Avoid Milk
It may taste good, but some studies show that washing down a glass of milk chocolate could prevent the antioxidants being used, or the body.
See also,Chocolate Brownie,Chocolate Cake,Chocolate Recipes,Chocolate Sweet,Hot chocolate,white Chocolate Cake , Chocolate Mug Cake
Why is dark chocolate healthy?