Chocolate Chip Brownies

Chocolate Chip Brownies
Chocolate Chip Brownies
I made these chocolate brownies last Friday, the anniversary of my husband, the recipe used is the booklet that came with my bread, brownie, but I had all the ingredients listed below I made some changes.

Chocolate Brownies Chip Ingredient:

1 cup butter, softened

1 cup brown sugar

2 eggs

2 1 / 2 cups flour

1 teaspoon baking powder

Method for Chocolate chips: (I used half chocolate bar and cut into small pieces)

Chocolate Chip Brownies
Chocolate Brownie
Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and mix. Combine flour and baking powder. Gradually add dry ingredients to butter mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.

Line pan with parchment paper and grease the divisor brownie. Pour into the prepared pan and spread. Divider press the dough and bake in preheated oven for about 35 minutes, check with a skewer to see if they are cooked, remove from oven. Cool on wire rack.



See also,Chocolate Brownie,Chocolate Cake,Chocolate Recipes,Chocolate Sweet,Hot chocolate,white Chocolate Cake , Chocolate Mug Cake

Post a Comment

0 Comments