Banoffee Pie cake

Banoffee Pie  cake
Ingredients

* 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk

2 cups cracker crumbs, about 11 cookies

* 1 stick butter (1 / 2 cup), melted

* 2 large ripe bananas

2 cups heavy cream

* 1 / 8 teaspoon ground cinnamon

* 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, grated

Banoffee Pie Cake Instructions


Pour can of condensed milk in a medium saucepan and simmer for banoffee pie cake recipe about 45 minutes, stirring frequently. Be careful not to burn yourself to be stuck at the bottom of the pan.

Add crushed crackers have a food processor. Pour the melted butter and pulse until it sticks together and Graham crackers be ground. Pour into pastry Graham Cracker 9 inch spring form pan and press with your hands, or 1 cup measurer evenly split on the bottom of the pan. Chill to set for banoffee pie cake about 15 minutes in the refrigerator.

Dulce de leche Pour over the graham cracker base. Evenly distributed. Cut the peeled bananas and arrange on top, covering entire surface. Whip cream until stiff and spread on top. Sprinkle with cinnamon and grated chocolate banoffee pie.

See also,Chocolate Brownie,Chocolate Cake,Chocolate Recipes,Chocolate Sweet,Hot chocolate,white Chocolate Cake , Chocolate Mug Cake

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this recipe thanx for share this

Anonymous said...

so yumiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog
like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate it

My site: travel

Anonymous said...

What's up everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this site, and article is really fruitful for me, keep up posting these types of
articles or reviews.

Also visit my web blog ... vakantiehuisjes frankrijk

Anonymous said...

magnificent issues altogether, you simply gained a emblem new reader.
What might you suggest about your publish that you just
made some days ago? Any certain?

Here is my homepage: vakantiehuisjes huren

Anonymous said...

Hello everybody, here every one is sharing these know-how, thus it's fastidious to read this web site, and I used to visit this webpage daily.

Also visit my page - retrobeurs apeldoorn

Anonymous said...

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it,
you may be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back sometime soon.
I want to encourage you to continue your great posts,
have a nice afternoon!

Also visit my site :: http://www.het-vakantiehuis-frankrijk.nl

Anonymous said...

Hello would you mind letting me know which
hosting company you're using? I've loaded your blog in
3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a
lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a honest price?
Many thanks, I appreciate it!

Here is my web page ... vakantiehuizen frankrijk

Anonymous said...

constantly i used to read smaller posts that also clear their motive, and that
is also happening with this article which I am reading here.



My page; vakantiehuisjes in frankrijk

Anonymous said...

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on
the net the simplest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I certainly get irked while people think
about worries that they just do not know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a
signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Stop by my blog post - vakantiehuis frankrijk

Anonymous said...

Hi to all, how is everything, I think every one is
getting more from this web site, and your views are good in
support of new people.

my site vakantiehuisje frankrijk ()

Anonymous said...

I am really happy to read this webpage posts
which contains lots of helpful information, thanks for providing these statistics.


Here is my site :: huis huren frankrijk

Anonymous said...

Hi to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this webpage; this weblog contains awesome and actually good data in support of visitors.

Check out my weblog :: vakantiewoningen frankrijk

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Email Subscriptions

Followers