* 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
* 1 (5-ounce) can condensed milk
2 cups whole milk chocolate
* Chocolate Syrup 2 / 3 cup
* 3 / 4 cup toasted sliced almonds
* Whisk first 4 ingredients in a neighborhood of 2 to 1 jar or large bowl until well blended. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Pour milk mixture into a container of freezing a 1-quart electric ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturer's instructions. (Instructions and times may vary.)
* Remove the container of ice cream machine ice cream, and place the freezer for 15 minutes. Stir almonds into prepared ice cream. Transfer to an airtight container and freeze until firm, about 1-1 1 / 2 hours.
* Note: For testing purposes, we used a four-room rival manufacturer of durable plastic bucket ice cream and a Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt automatically Ice Cream Sorbet Maker.
See also,Chocolate Brownie,Chocolate Cake,Chocolate Recipes,Chocolate Sweet,Hot chocolate,white Chocolate Cake , Chocolate Mug Cake